We create a work environment that provides opportunities for growth and kindles innovation. You will be engaged in roles and responsibilities that will have you push the envelope by dabbling with technologies and solutions, there by enriching your learning for a long haul. Rest assured that you will have a fulfilling and fruitful career.
Talent we're looking for right now
2 - 4 Years
- Years of Exp : 2 – 4 Years
- Location : Chennai
Technical Key Skills :
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Inside sales / Business Development in the international market (US Market).
- Willingness to take up individual targets
- Good experience on lead generation techniques including Cold calling, LinkedIn groups / forums and Social Media channels
- Relevant Inside Sales experience in Solutions / Services Selling
- Good understanding of SMB and Enterprise accounts segment
- Understanding of Application Development and Infrastructure Management Solutions
- Experience in selling technologies Like Microsoft, Open Source, Middleware technologies etc
- Strategically drive sales and revenue over the phone through a variety of call metrics and industry standards that will allow you to achieve your revenue goals
Must use CRM tools for sales activities
3 - 10 Years
- Years of Exp : 3 – 10 Years
- Location : Chennai
- Shift Timing : 24*7
Technical Key Skills :
- Excellent trouble shooting skill on Windows Server OS (Windows Servers (2008R2 – 2012R2)
- This position will require an individual who is a self-starter; detail oriented, and has the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent verbal/written communication is a must.
- The individual must be able to analyse situations and problems to determine how to resolve problems and the root cause of these problems.
- Responsible for day-to-day L3 support for Windows & AD infrastructure, including troubleshooting Windows AD/DNS/DHCP/ IIS services issues.
- Must have knowledge on working systems running on VMware and basic knowledge of VM ware
- Day to day housekeeping – Ensuring that servers are healthy and have adequate hardware capacity
- AD tasks – Group policies, Account and security group management, User permissions
- Day to day interaction with Customer onsite teams to resolve incidents
- Raising, discussing and executing change management tasks
- Must investigate and diagnose Problems. Proactively review Incident trends.
- Execute Tasks that are not well-defined requiring a deeper level of knowledge and understanding
- Should be able to independently research and troubleshoot day-to-day issues related to Windows Server and AD environment
- Familiarity to industry standard backup tools eg. Net backup
- Basic knowledge on MS Exchange based user management, mailbox permissions, distribution lists, mailbox account management etc…
- Basic Knowledge on Linux Servers
- Must be able to work independently to manage technical issues and hence, should be able to work independently.
- Must be able to basic troubleshooting on standard applications running on Windows servers
5 - 8 Years
- Years of Exp : 5 – 8
- Location : Chennai
Roles and Responsibility:
- Analyze IT Infrastructure Services requirements for customers and design appropriate cost-effective services/solutions
- Solutions/Service Design dealing with all components of an IT Infrastructure, Transition & Transformation (Technology & Services)
- Evaluate, recommend, architect and implement Services solutions to enhance the IT Infrastructure Services.
- Build solution documents, effort estimates & pricing.
- Participate and team up with sales, delivery and Partner Managers to provide complete solutions to customers.
- Responsible to build and propose transformational services to customers, identify triggers, Identify key IT Infrastructure issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customers.
- Build and develop business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer and present the same to various stakeholders within the company.
- Map competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies, often in conjunction with Partners.
- Assist the sales group with requests for quotes, information, bids, proposals and statements of work.
- Create, maintain and publish a set of written procedures and best practices for the delivery of pre and post sales services to customers.
- Present technical briefings to executives.
- Work with Business Development Managers and/or Account Executives and other individuals within the sales group to maximize revenue potential by equipping them with the relevant material (RFP/RFI/RFQ responses, Solutions, Pricing, etc.)
- Support customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets
2 - 6 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must be open for 24*7 operations.
- Experience on Incident and Task management tool like remedy, EM7 etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Experience in handling customer and severity cases.
- Multiple messaging systems hands on experience on MS exchange 2003/2007/2010/2016 versions.
- Strong understanding and experience with MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010 in an enterprise environment including backup and restore procedures, Front End/Back End setups, OWA, RPC/HTTPS, message flow and security.
- Day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the MS Exchange
- 2003/2007/2010 infrastructure. Day to day troubleshooting of Outlook issues; Administration of mailboxes and Users accounts
- Public Folder creation, replication and rights assignments. Message tracking and troubleshooting to resolve mail delivery issues
- Configuration, management and troubleshooting of remote e-mail access using Outlook and OWA
- Patch and configuration management of MS Exchange. Good active directory knowledge to resolve exchange related issues.
- Experience supporting Enterprise Anti-SPAM products. Administration and configuration of Enterprise Vault Servers.
- Ability to produce RCA for major and critical cases.
- Experience on Configuring and Administration of High Availability environment for Exchange Services (DAG)
- Provide administration and engineering support for all messaging related projects such implementing new system or process. Clear understanding of disaster recovery processes and of mail gateway configuration and concepts.
- Should have knowledge about front end/back end, OWA, RPC/HTTP and active sync configuration.
- Configuration of exchange policies and Email routing. Strong knowledge on Designing and Planning of Exchange Services infrastructure
- Experience on Migration Tools like Quest Migration or any other third party tool for Inter and Intra Exchange Organization for Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2016. Should have knowledge about capacity planning in distributed environment. Strong understanding and experience with MS exchange 2003/2007 and 2010 including backup and restore procedures.
- Experience in supporting exchange server health check and should be in position to recommend the best practices.
- Experience in handling communication servers like OCS and Lync servers. Strong Active Directory knowledge to resolve exchange related issues. Good knowledge of archiving servers like Enterprise Vault.
- MCSA/MCSE/MCTIP and ITIL Preferred.
- Hands on experience in migrating from On-Premises to O365.
- Hands on experience in migrating public folder & Mail box.